Characterization of Brewer's Grain Rotary Dryer:
1. PLC smart control. The dried product is yellow, high-protein and with good palatability.
2. Impurities removal. Iron dust and other impurities are cleaned and would not enter the following process.
3. High heat efficiency. The effect of insulation is as high as 70% and raise heat efficiency by 30%.
4. Four-wheel drive, more steady and stable.
5. Save 50% space compared to traditional dryers and reduce 50% civil investment.
6. Innovative flight design. Effective flights combination would bring better process control, thermal distribution, and heat efficiency. The temperature of exhaust gas is lower than 50ºC.
7. Convenient variable frequency control systems. The customer could change the material flow rate and product moisture based on their needs.
8. Environmental and safe. Modular configuration of dust collection and purification systems
9. More choice for novel air furnace with high efficiency, convenient manipulation, and energy control, which could reduce 30% energy cost and 20% electric cost.
Features of Brewer's Grain Rotary Dryer:
High performance price ratio
This dryer has a high degree of mechanization, large production capacity and continuous operation.
Dryer internal structure using a variety of high-lift board combination mode, effectively regulate the drying process and heat distribution, high heat utilization, exhaust gas discharge temperature is low.
Rapid drying moisture reducing from 65-75% to 14-18% in one-time. Pasture temperature is always lower than 50 ℃, dried grass completely retained the nutrients of fresh pasture, bright color, smell fragrance.
Supporting a variety of new energy-saving clean hot air blast stove, fuel can be diesel, gas, coal, wood, wood chips, straw etc. And efficient energy, heating controllable, simple operation, energy consumption decreased by as much as 30%, power consumption reduced by 20%, the operating cost is lower.
In many feed resources that need to be developed, beer spent grain and yeast are becoming more and more important because of their rich nutritional value and considerable output. In recent years, beer production has developed rapidly in the world. In 2018, the output of beer was 18500 million liters, which could produce about 3000000 tons of dried beer spent grain and yeast residues and 750 thousand tons of feed protein. But so far, only a small amount of this BSG and yeast are sold as coarse fodder, most of which have been abandoned, water washed away on the day of rain, or fermented and stinky and breeding mosquitoes and flies. This is a waste of resources and environmental pollution. Therefore, it is imperative to develop and utilize beer grains and yeast.
Brewer's Grain are major by-products in beer production. However, high moisture (80-85%) brings a lot of problems with utilization and transportation. Today the best way to solve this problem is to dehydrate Brewer's Grain and transfer them into composite feed, which could be effectively absorbed. According to the need of different livestock, people could make variable feed by adding specific additive such as trace elements. In this way, Brewer's Grain could get fully used, which could bring priceless environmental benefits and economic benefits. By considering the situation of the global market, our company cooperated with the relevant designing institute, eventually designing and manufacturing the 'extruding-desiccation machine plus Brewer's Grain dryer' systems. The new product line could fulfill continues and stable production and has the characterization of low cost, easy installation and maintenance, and less need for labor. Meanwhile, the product moisture of the dehydration process and drying process could separately approach 50-65% and 12%, which is satisfying. According to the test report of national feed quality supervision, inspection and test center, the nutrient in Brewer's Grain will not a loss in the process of dehydration and drying. Currently, we could provide a different series of drying equipment to meet the demand of different beer suppliers.
Working Principle Cool Material flow:
After the dehydration, Brewer's Grain is delivered to the cylinder and realize the concurrent drying process. Wet materials are lifted up and down by the internal flights and pushed through three layers in a spiraling pattern, which realizes the heat exchange between cool materials and heated air. The dry materials could pass through the drum quickly with the air force. Wet materials would be dropped gradually and get fully dried to 10% to 15% moisture. The eventual dry materials would be delivered out of the systems through a screw conveyor. Inside the drum, there is a vibration cleaning device, which could prevent the adhesion between materials and drums. Hot fluid(air) flow: Cool air is compressed into the furnace through blower and heated to 500ºC to 500ºC. Then the heated air taken into the drum by draught fan would exchange the heat with wet materials, absorb the moisture and get delivered out of the drum with the temperature reduction of 55 to 60ºC. The exhaust gas will be dealt with a cyclone dust extractor and wet dust extractor, which would eventually meet the exhaustion requirement.
1. According to your needs, select right model for you.
2. According to your special requirements, design customized solution and manufacture customized products for you.
3. Welcome your visit.
1. Sign contract, pay deposit, we arrange production.
2. Product acceptance.
3. Help you formulate construction scheme.
1. Assign engineer service for you on-site freely.
2. Install and adjust device, train how to operate.
3. After installation, leaving 1-2 technical staff to help you on-site production, until achieve customer satisfaction.