Rotary kiln post process technical operation rules
1. Equipment performance
1. Rotary kiln
specification: Φ 6.1 × 40m
Production capacity: 315t / h
kiln filling rate: 8.2%
speed range: 0.3 ~ 1.5r / min
slow Number of revolutions: 0.06 r/min
Material residence time in rotary kiln: 25-35 min
Transmission form: Four-point drive
kiln head kiln tail seal form: elastic skirt type
2. Rotary kiln drive
1 hydraulic motor
Number of: 4 sets of
output speed: 0~14.3 r/min
Quantity: 2 sets
Working pressure: 34.5MPa
Output flow: 592L/min × 4
Main motor power: 160KW
main motor speed: 1485 r/min
number of motors: 4
pump type: axial piston variable pump
P24S number of pumps: 4 sets of
3 auxiliary power station
Quantity: 1 set of
motor power: 75KW
working pressure: 35MPa
output flow: 144L/min
number of motors: 1
pump type: axial piston variable pump
auxiliary motor speed: 1475 r/min
P6S number of pumps: 1 set of
4 power station accessory
fuel tank: 600 liters 2
oil heaters: 1000W 2
tube water coolers: 2 Table
5 hydraulic gear wheel device:
Type: hydraulic single wheel
block wheel diameter: 1.5m
maximum thrust: 825KN
moving speed: 20mm / h
wheel working stroke: ± 40mm
working pressure: 21MPa
output flow: 0 ~ 1.45L / h
hydraulic Wheel oil pump motor: 0.37kW
6 concentrated dry oil lubrication station and other
lubrication points: 13
electric grease pump: N=2 × 1.5kw
electric grease pump: N=1.1KW
3. Kiln head, kiln structure cooling fan
1 Kiln head structure cooling fan
Model: G4-73NO.9D Air
volume: Q=50000m 3 /h P=2440Pa
Motor: Y250M-4, N=55 KW
Quantity: 2 sets
2)structure cooling fan
KilnModel: G4-73NO .9D
air volume: Q=35052m 3 /h P=2440Pa
motor: Y225S-4, N=37 KW
quantity: 2 sets
4.tail feed chute cooling fan
KilnModel: G6-41-8.5A Air volume: Q=18137m 3 /h P=2535Pa
Motor: Y180M-4, N=18.5 KW
Quantity: 2 sets
5. Main burner combustion air blower
Model: L82WD Roots blower
air volume: ≥ 164m 3 /min
Wind pressure: ≥ 19.6KPa
Quantity: 2 sets of
motors : YP315S-6 N = 75KW inverter
5. The gas pipeline valve
electric blind valve: DN700 PN0.25MPa
manual butterfly: TD341Hq DN700 PN0.25MPa
6. burner system
Mouth Model: SRQ-200M / T
before the gas burner pressure: 6000Pa
N = 5.5KW car drive
height adjustment range 30mmburner,
two kiln start-stop operation:
1, start-stop operation
(1) interlock operation:
1) Turn on the kiln head and kiln tail cooling fan.
2) Confirm that the downstream device is powered on.
3) Confirm that the hydraulic power station is operating normally.
4) Set the device side selection switch to the "automatic" position to inform the main control room to turn on.
5) After the main control is started, confirm that all devices in the system are operating normally.
(2) Stop operation: stop by the master (no kiln can stop without emergency).
(3) Machine side operation:
1) Set each machine side selection switch to the "manual" position.
2) Turn on the kiln head and kiln tail cooling fan.
3) Turn on the lubrication system motor.
4) Inform the main control room. After the main control is confirmed, set the speed to zero next to the machine, then start the main hydraulic pump motor, and set the required speed after it is running normally. After the rotary kiln is operating normally, report to the main control.
5) Check again that the lubrication, air cooling, and water cooling system are normal.
(4) The machine side stops:
1) Contact the master.
2) Press the “Stop” button at the PEC power station.
3) Report to the master after the device stops.
(5) Emergency stop on the machine side (when a major person or equipment accident occurs)
1) Press the emergency stop switch on the machine side
2) Reset the emergency switch after the accident is removed
(6) Slowly move the machine side and
check the equipment after the normal start-up procedure. , inform the master, and then start the slow motor of the hydraulic station.
(7) After stopping the kiln for long-term maintenance,
after switching the empty pellets, switch to the slow-moving drive device, strictly follow the cooling curve to maintain the temperature in the kiln, and cool slowly and evenly. When the temperature in the kiln is <100 °C, the operation can be stopped.
Third, the production technology operation requirements and methodsfive
1, production technology operation methods
(1) everyhours from the kiln head to observe the roasting situation, kiln atmosphere, powder and ringing conditions, and timely feedback to the main control.
(2) Fill in the contents of the record: the time of opening and closing, the quality and the phenomenon observed during the kiln shutdown, the occurrence of a red kiln, etc.
(3) It is found that when there is a large block in the fixed screen, it should be removed in time to ensure smooth unloading.
2, rotary kiln ignition and temperature rise
(1) inspection preparation before ignition temperature rise:
1) remove debris in the kiln and chute.
2) Check the lubrication system, transmission system, hydraulic system, wind, gas, water system and kiln position of the rotary kiln are normal, and check whether the thermocouple device is normal.
3) Open the cooling fan and water cooling system valves of each structure and check and confirm.
4) Turn on the combustion air blower.
5) Before the ignition, the explosion test shall be carried out according to the relevant provisions of the gas operation. After the test is successful, the ignition may be carried out, and the unrelated personnel may leave the site before the ignition.
(2) Ignition and heating operation method
Before the ignition, confirm that the main exhaust fan has been turned on, and then perform the gas explosion test according to the gas safety operation procedure. After the successful explosion test, the gas in the kiln is detected from the kiln head observation hole by the hand-held gas detector. If it is exceeded, confirm that it can be ignited, ignite the ignition rod, adjust the amount of combustion air appropriately, then extend the ignition rod from the kiln head observation hole into the kiln, and put the ignition rod elbow up, the flame is placed 10cm in front of the main burner. Then, slowly open the main burner center auxiliary burner valve, observe the gas combustion after ignition, and then open the main burner gas valve after normal, control the gas supply and combustion air volume, observe the gas combustion is normal, confirm the ignition success. When the temperature in the kiln reaches 300 °C, let the kiln slowly heat up and slowly turn the kiln, so gradually increase the temperature and gradually increase the rotation speed of the rotary kiln until normal operation, and the temperature rise should be carried out slowly and evenly according to each given heating curve.
3, rotary kiln insulation operation of
various faults kiln and insulation operation, in accordance with the main control instructions, during this period, kiln head, kiln cooling fan, cooling system can not stop.
When the three mainframe systems are shut down for a short period of time, only the open flame of the main burner center auxiliary burner is retained.
4, PEC power station operation
(1) normal working conditions: use the main oil pump to drive the rotary kiln
1) Before starting, make sure that the oil pump's suction port ball valve is open. If the valve is closed, the main motor cannot be started.
2) After the motor is started, the pressure of the hydraulic system will be established in about 5 seconds.
3) Given a “Drive start” signal and a “Speed Command” signal to the hydraulic pump, the hydraulic motor speed is expected to be achieved by controlling the system setting or manually controlling the ramp time. Speed value.
4) During the operation of the rotary kiln, the speed of the hydraulic motor can be changed as needed, and only the speed command signal given to the hydraulic pump can be changed.
5) When it is necessary to stop the rotary kiln, simply set the “Drive stop” signal and gradually reduce the rotary kiln speed to zero by controlling the ramp time set by the system.
6) The main motor can be stopped after the rotary kiln has completely stopped rotating.
(2) Hydraulic system internal fault emergency stop (Alarm stop)
If the internal fault of the hydraulic system requires emergency stop of the rotary kiln, the Heglong hydraulic system will issue a stop (hydraulic) motor to the user's central control PLC. Signal (Drive stop), then issue the motor interlock signal (El-motor interlock) to the motor starter cabinet and stop the main motor directly.
(3) Emergency stop
If the rotary kiln needs to be stopped urgently for some reason other than the hydraulic system, the rotary kiln can be stopped using the normal stop procedure, but the stop ramp time shorter than the normal stop time can be used.
(4) Power failurepower failure
If theoccurs during the normal operation of the rotary kiln, the pressure of the hydraulic system will also be small. The same phenomenon as "emergency parking" will occur.
(5) State detectionsystem operation The
duringHeglon hydraulic drive system has a function of state detection. Good quality monitoring alarm standards, warnings and emergency shutdowns are set in the control system.
If any warning signal is generated during the operation of the rotary kiln, the operator must immediately check the display of the Spider controller for what causes the warning and determine if the equipment can continue to operate.
If any emergency stop signal is generated during the operation of the rotary kiln, the hydraulic system will automatically stop the hydraulic motor immediately, and then stop the main motor by outputting the "motor interlock" signal. The main motor can only be started after the fault has been eliminated.
When the stop signal is generated, the unbalanced load of the rotary kiln will still drive the rotary kiln to reverse the slow operation until its center of gravity reaches the middle position. Similar to the "blackout" condition.
(6) When re-laying the kiln
requires re-laying the kiln or repairing the rotary kiln, the main power station can be used, or the auxiliary power station can be used to drive the rotary kiln. The machine-side operating mode should be used to control the operation of the rotary kiln. Hegron's flexible control system controls the rotary kiln to stop at any desired location.
Safety issues must be taken seriously when performing kiln or repairing rotary kiln. Before entering the rotary kiln, it must be ensured that the rotary kiln is at a standstill and that the mechanical locking device has been used. No personnel are allowed to enter the rotary kiln during the operation of the rotary kiln.
(7) Working steps of using the main drive kiln - using the machine side operation mode
1) The main process must not stop the main motor and cooling water
2) Start one or more motors of the main drive system
3) When the system pressure is established After that, the locking device is removed.
4) By using the control button on the Spider, the rotary kiln is driven to the desired position, and the speed command signal is set to zero, but the main motor cannot be stopped.
5) After the rotary kiln stops rotating, the mechanical lock is ensured. The tight equipment has been safely operated to avoid the unbalanced load of the rotary kiln driving the rotary kiln to rotate in the forward or reverse direction, and also to keep the main motor working;
6) When lining the kiln, follow the instructions provided by Hegron. The key to replacing the refractory bricks is to replace them in a balanced manner. The angle of replacement is not more than 30 degrees and the length is not more than 1.5 meters. The purpose is to make the unbalanced load as small as possible, and avoid the rotary kiln brought by unbalanced load when the mechanical lock is removed. Accelerate the rotation and damage the hydraulic motor. Alternatively, the user can use a mechanical protection device such as a crane to reverse the rotation.
7) Because of the unbalanced load in the kiln, it is very important to keep one or more motors running all the time. This ensures that the hydraulic motor's plunger is always under pressure without derailment and impact on the stator surface. Danger.
8) Stop the hydraulic motor by adjusting the speed command to the zero position. Never stop the motor directly to stop the kiln.
9) Immediately after the kiln is stopped, use a mechanical locking device to ensure safety.
10) The motor can not be stopped until the maintenance work of the kiln or kiln is completed.
(8) Working steps of using the auxiliary power station kiln - the motor and cooling water must not be stopped during the whole process.
When the main power station is out of power, the auxiliary power station will be put into use. In the case of rotary kiln maintenance, an auxiliary power station can also be used to work with the kiln.
The specific working steps are as follows:
1) Before starting, make sure that the suction valve of the oil pump is open. Otherwise, the motor cannot be started.
2) Start the motor in the auxiliary power station.
3) By using the potentiometer on the drive card, given the “speed command signal” to the drive control card of the hydraulic pump, the oil pump will start to output hydraulic oil and the hydraulic motor will start running.
4) If it is necessary to change the speed of the kiln, the speed command signal can be changed by using the potentiometer on the drive card, and the rotation speed of the rotary kiln changes accordingly.
5) To stop the rotation of the rotary kiln, set the speed command signal to zero, but it is not possible to stop the main motor and keep the motor running all the time. Even if the speed of the hydraulic motor is zero, the hydraulic system is still under control.
6) After the rotary kiln stops rotating, ensure that the mechanical locking device has been working safely to avoid the unbalanced load of the rotary kiln driving the rotary kiln to rotate in the forward or reverse direction.
Note: If the rotary kiln is not in the equilibrium position, the motor power is cut off, and there is no mechanical locking device, the rotary kiln is very dangerous to rotate under the force of gravity.
5, production operation accident prevention and treatment
(1) When the accidental shutdown of the kiln, immediately hang the auxiliary machine rotary kiln and close the mixed gas burner valve, it is strictly prohibited to pass gas into the kiln.
(2) When a serious mechanical failure occurs and the kiln needs to be stopped urgently, the accident switch should be pressed immediately.
(3) When the red kiln occurs, immediately report to the main control room and record the location and area of the red kiln in detail, and start the red kiln time and the development of the red kiln.
(4) When there is a fault in the main motor of the rotary kiln PEC power station, immediately close the hydraulic oil valve at both ends of the motor and notify the main control.
(5) When the gas point does not catch fire, the valve should be cut off immediately, and the cause should be ignited before ignition.
(6) When stopping the kiln under any circumstances, it is necessary to clean up the accumulated material and ash on the fixed screen of the kiln head as an important part.
6. Daily operation safety precautions:
(1) When cleaning the platform, it is strictly forbidden to rinse the electrical equipment with water.
(2) All safety protection devices must be complete, sensitive and reliable.
(3) When the grate machine is down, strictly cooperate with the main control to cool down.
(4) Safe handling of gas system in case of sudden power failure
1) Immediately close the main valve of the gas main pipe;
2) Open the discharge valve;
3) Replace the gas with steam;
4) Confirm that there is no open fire on the site, and it is strictly forbidden to move.
Keep away from the gas area and prohibit the stay at the downwind.
4. Daily maintenance of the equipment
1. Daily inspection
(1) Daily inspection route:
gas burner → kiln head sealing device → water-cooled screen in the sealing cover and kiln head bayonet → inlet and outlet cooling water pipe → Kiln head sealing device → bracket ring and horn and roller device → large ring gear → small open tooth → retaining wheel → kiln position detection system → kiln tail sealing device → kiln tail chute and bayonet iron → kiln tail bulk material leakage Tank → kiln body and kiln location → hydraulic pipeline → dry oil lubrication system → main drive hydraulic station → retaining wheel hydraulic station → dry oil centralized lubrication station
kiln head kiln tail cooling fan: motor → bearing seat → fan shell and rotor.
(2) Inspection contents:
1 Check whether the support ring and the roller device are balanced;
2 Whether the equipment seal is intact;
3 Whether the connection parts of the equipment are complete, intact and tight;
4 Whether the hydraulic transmission system is normal, whether the oil circuit is unblocked or not, and whether there is no leakage Phenomenon;
5 Whether the lubrication system of each equipment is normal;whether the
6 Checkelectrical and safety facilities are complete, intact and safe;
7 Gas and cooling water;
8 Whether the kiln is normal;
9 Whether the refractory in the kiln is normal or intact.
10 Kiln head and tail seals (friction plate, skirt, sealing cover, bayonet iron) no welding, no falling off, no deformation, no wear deformation, good sealing
11 Check the large ring gear for cracks, whether the connecting screws are loose .
2. Special maintenance of hydraulic power station
(1) Check the liquid level in the fuel tank before starting the hydraulic power station and keep the liquid level in the fuel tank at 20 mm below the maximum liquid level, and the hydraulic oil tank temperature is lower than 70 °C.
(2) Fault inquisition of
kiln post safety production responsibility system
1. Participate in the class before and after the class. And on Friday security activities, continue to strengthen the study of safety knowledge and improve their own safety.
2. Wear and properly use labor protection articles according to regulations, conscientiously fulfill the handover system, and fill in the post safety checklist on time.
3. Strictly carry out standardization operations and stop and send gas procedures. The gas system inspection must be done by two or more people. The station is correct, the inspection is careful, and the problems are reported to the team leader in time for settlement.
4. Strictly implement the system of parking maintenance and power outage.
5. Familiar with the hazard source, hazard prediction and emergency handling procedures of this position.
After an accident, take emergency measures, report it in time, and actively cooperate with relevant personnel. Afterwards, truthfully reflect the situation and accept the lessons of the accident.