Rotary kiln dust removal generally uses ordinary dust collectors, including bag filter, water bath dust collector, cyclone dust collector and other conventional dust removal equipment. The metallurgical rotary kiln has made a new breakthrough in the dust removal method. The use of sound waves to remove dust also has a good effect, and sonic dust removal has many advantages not found in conventional dust collectors.
1. Rotary kiln sound wave dust removal system structure:
1. Electric control cabinet; 2. Sonic machine; 3. Electric valve; 4 Mr. oil; 5. Pressure gauge; 6. Filtration; 7. Shut-off valve; 8. Pressure reducing valve;
2. Working principle of rotary kiln sonic dust collector:
The basic principle of a sonic dust collector is that the device emits a certain frequency to loosen and fall off the surface of the ash.
3. Characteristics of rotary kiln sonic dust collector
Due to the different working principle, the acoustic precipitator has several features, unlike the traditional metallurgical rotary kiln in use.
1. Special working principle is conducive to dust full
2. The sound wave emitted by the device will increase the voltage of the active area.
3. Auxiliary effects of rapping and cleaning
Here, it is specifically stated that rapping and dust removal are currently very common dust removal processes. Spare and cleaning can do most of the dust removal work, but the cleaning effect is inversely proportional to the cleaning distance, that is, the closer the cleaning distance, the better the cleaning effect. vice versa. Acoustic dedusting can well assist rapping and cleaning, mainly by turbulence in the active area by sound waves, thereby promoting collision between particles, the number of condensation, improving the efficiency of rapping and dust removal, and improving the dust removal effect of rotary kiln equipment. . At present, acoustic dust collectors are still in the research and experimental stage in most places, and many problems have not yet been solved. However, as a new dust removal process, there is great potential for development, and the production efficiency of metallurgical rotary kiln is sure to increase in the future.